- Raptopoulou K., Vassilakopoulos M., Manolopoulos Y.: Efficient Processing of Past-future Spatiotemporal Queries, Proceedings of the 21st ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC’2006), Minitrack on Advances in Spatial & Image-based Information Systems (ASIIS’2006), pp. 68-72, Dijon, France, 2006 (BIB)
- Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Spatiotemporal Databases (SSTD’2003), (eds.: Hadzilacos T., Manolopoulos Y., Roddick J. F., Theodoridis Y.), Springer Verlag LNCS, Vol.2750, 2003 (BIB)
- Tzouramanis T., Vassilakopoulos M., Manolopoulos Y.: Overlapping Linear Quadtrees and Spatiotemporal Query Processing, The Computer Journal, Vol.43, N.4, pp. 325-344, 2000 (BIB)
- Frank A., Grumbach S., Guetting R.H., Jensen C., Koubarakis M., Lorentzos N., Manolopoulos Y., Nardelli E., Pernici B., Schek H.J, Scholl M., Sellis T., Theodoulidis B., Widmayer P.: Chorochronos – a Research Network for Spatiotemporal Database Systems, ACM SIGMOD Record, Vol.28, N.3, pp. 12-21, 1999 (BIB)
- Theodoridis Y., Sellis T., Papadopoulos A., Manolopoulos Y.: Specifications for Efficient Indexing in Spatiotemporal Databases, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Scientific & Statistical Database Management (SSDBM’98), pp. 123-132, Capri, Italy, 1998 (BIB)
The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders (e.g., IEEE, ACM, Elsevier, Springer, Kluwer, IDEA Group, VLDB Endow.), notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For any comment, send e-mail to: Webadmin
Last modified: Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018, 19:50:34